Harbor Bath & Body
Featuring natural, organic and local bath and body products by famous makers such as Crabtree & Evelyn and local brands like Island Mist Block Island, Pine Cone Hill, RI Soap Works and Sweet Grass Farms, Harbor Bath & Body is a wonderful place to indulge yourself or buy a special gift for a friend.
Harbor Bath & Body is owned and operated by Lynn Shaw, a Bristol native. She turned her passion into reality by opening her own shop filled with aromatic bath and body products right in the middle of historic downtown Bristol at Thames Street Landing.
- Hours: Closed Monday until April 1st Tuesday through Saturday 11 - 5 Sunday 12 - 4 PM Open 7 days per week April - January
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Lotions, soaps, slippers, pajamas, Men's Shaving and Skincare Products All new and beautiful baby shower gifts 0 - 6 months..
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store Credit only within 60 days of purchase with receipt
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Bristol is a community that everyone pretty much says hello to you as you walk down the street. It is a friendly and safe place to visit with beautiful waterfront views and great historic places to visit.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Daniel Green Pine Cone Hill Farmaesthetics Mangiacotti R.I. Soapworks
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No
- What's the one must-have beauty product?: Farmaesthetics