Hydraulion Engine & Hose Co. No. 1
Drag box to select area
Formerly located on Franklin Street, Hydraulion Engine & Hose Co. was established in 1836. In 1988, Hydraulion Engine & Hose Co. moved to its current residence on Annawamscutt Drive, adjacent to the new Fire Department and Rescue Headquarters. The station, nicknamed The Hydes, is home to Bristol's first firefighting apparatus, dated 1836. The station is also responsible for Engine 1 and Ladder 1.
4 Annawamscutt Dr, Bristol, RI 02809
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Accessible: yes