Mount Hope Farm
Country Inn: 401-254-9300; Mount Hope Farm: 401-245-1745;
Mount Hope Farm is a national historic site featuring 127 acres of fields, woodlands, ponds, streams, trails and historic buildings for people of all ages to explore. It's also home to the historic Governor Bradford House. Built in 1745, this impressive house now serves as the Main House for the Farm’s Inn, which operates year-round and offers a warm bed and a country-style breakfast for guests each morning. In addition, The Farm features two classic wedding and event venues, the Civil War Era Barn and the Cove Cabin on Mount Hope Bay, as well as one of the few year-round farmers' markets in Rhode Island, held each Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
Mount Hope can trace its history back to the Native American cultures who lived in the area before the arrival of European settlers at Plymouth Rock. The farm is part of this heritage, and today, this beautiful place's mission is to preserve and protect one of Bristol's most valued treasures. It is open to the public and hours are posted at various locations on the farm. Please call ahead or contact online for special events booking.
- Fax: 401-254-1270
- Hours: Farm hours posted at entry and are subject to change. Office: Tue - Fri, 10am - 4pm; Sat - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Senior citizens and handicapped individuals unable to walk have special tours set up just for them. Call for additional information.
- Founding Date: 1745
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Convention center, Meeting rooms, Recreational facilities
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Senior, Volume/season
- Part of a chain: No
- Services: Reservations, Room service, Swimming pool
- Pets allowed: Yes
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Come to relax on our 200 acres
- Private events: Yes