This no-frills pizza place makes a mean classic and stuffed pie. Try the straight-up pepperoni and cheese or the veggie-lover's, which are the two most popular dishes with locals, especially RWU students. Caldo delivers anywhere in Bristol and Warren or you can eat in the restaurant while watching the news or sports on one of two TVs. If you aren't in a pizza mood, try a sandwich, salad, wrap or daily fish and chips special for $8.99.
- Hours: Mon - Sat 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Sun 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, calzones, salads, wraps, burgers, fish and chips
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Bristol is surrounded by water on both sides. You can watch the sunset and sunrise over the water.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pepperoni and cheese pizza
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night