What began as a fish market on the waterfront in Bristol has expanded into an indoor/outdoor seafood restaurant with delicious food and astounding views.
Customers can purchase lobsters, crabs, little necks, oysters, steamers, mussels and more to cook at home or try Quito's famous lobster rolls, baked fish dishes, casseroles and whole clams.
Quito's will customize to meet individual needs for a meal or a party. The restaurant staff strives to provide flavorful food, exceptional service and a unique dining experience.
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday-11:30am-9pm; Sunday-11:30 am-8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1954
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: All seafood.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Fish and chips; whole clams.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The location on the water.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Albert Quito
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual