Revival was created by owners Diamantino and Victoria Fonseca and offers quality antiques and distinctive gift items. All profits are directed to establishing and supporting Grace & Hope Place, a long-term substance abuse program for women and their children due in southeastern New England, modeled after New Life Home in Manchester, N.H. One of the store's most popular items is a Knob Stopper, an antique or vintage door knob that has been turned into a wine stopper.
- Fax: 401-396-9807
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 6pm; Hours may vary
- Handicap Accessible: Street level.
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Quality antiques, jewelry, home furnishings and distinctive gifts
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 30 days for store credit with a receipt.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Bristol sells itself. You can park the car and walk everywhere. Everything is accessible.
- What's your most popular item?: Knob Stopper - Antique or vintage door knob that has been turned into a wine stopper.