Rod's Grille has been well-known for its great wieners for years. This family-owned business has gotten numerous awards, such as the Best Lunch Counter, Best of Rhode Island's Best Wieners in the East Bay in 1994 and 2004 and Rhode Island Monthly Cheap Eats in 2008. Rod's is a prime location for one of Rhode Island's well-known for dishes.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, 6:30am - 4pm; Tue, Thu, 6:30am - 7:30pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Weiners, homemade soups, sandwiches, burgers
- Food & dining options: Vegan
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Weiners
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 717
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch