Seabra, a full-sized supermarket known for its excellent prices and wide selection of Portuguese products, has anchored the northeast corner of the Gooding Avenue-Route 114 intersection for nearly a decade. With a full deli, butcher shop, fish counter and produce section, there's not much that Seabra doesn't stock.
- Fax: 401-254-0644
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with parking lot.
- Founding Date: Founded as Seabra in 2002, preceded by HiLo and Almacs before that.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: A fully-stocked supermarket.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: Portuguese
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes