Steve Sampson's Auto Parts
Located on busy Metacom Avenue, this friendly and well-stocked auto parts store, in business for more than a quarter-century, still retains a small-town feel. It's no wonder—owner Steve Sampson has been a part of the Warren community his whole life. Furthermore, his business is one of the few independently owned and operated auto parts stores remaining in the region. There's virtually no part for your motor vehicle that you can't buy at Steve's, and if he doesn't have it in stock, he'll order it for you.
- Fax: 401-245-6530
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5:30pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: The store has been in business since the 1980s.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Associations/certifications: Steve is an ASE certified parts technician.
- Parking: Free lot
- Brands (automotive parts & accessories): The store carries various brand names, including Fram, Major Autolite and Standard Ignition.
- Vehicle types: ATVs, Cars, Motorcycles, Scooters, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering, Tools
- Accessories: Apparel, Appearance and Personalization, Audio, Car Care, Electrical and Lighting, Oil and Fluid, Sealants and Adhesives, Security and Horn, Towing and Tie Down
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Regular maintenance is the most important thing you can do to avoid repair.