The Nutritional Edge
"Get the Edge...The Nutritional Edge" at this store and personal gym on Gooding Avenue. Owner Bruce Goes offers dietary counseling and personal training. In his store, he carries meal replacement products, protein powders and weight loss supplements as well as natural herb supplements to help a range of problems, including headaches, allergies and lactose intolerancy. His webstore is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With his background in the restaurant business, Goes also has healthy, tasty recipes to share. His goal is to help you get in the best shape of your life. Call for an appointment—your first session is free!
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- What makes this community special?: "The people"
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: By appointment.
- Features: Cardio (stair master), Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No smoking
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss