Stepping into the local eatery Van's Spa is a little like stepping back in time. You get the feeling things haven't changed in decades except that there are more customers. A line of "regulars" sit outside to greet customers who come in for classic diner food such as grilled cheeseburgers, egg sandwiches or bacon and eggs piled high at one of the counter seats or the three booths. The walls are covered with newspaper clippings and family photos and the counter is lined with pedestals of baked goods. Van's is a neighborhood spot to stop into for a coffee and pastry or to sit and enjoy a meal with friends.
- Hours: Sat - Tue, 5:30am - 3:45pm; Wed - Fri, 5:30am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Level with sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 3
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch