This Walgreens branch at the intersection of Metacom and Gooding avenues is extremely accessible. With its great selection of cosmetics, over-the-counter drugs, food, greeting cards and more, Walgreens has close ties to community and provides fantastic customer service. Stop by for a friendly atmosphere while you pick up your prescriptions, grab a cold soda, or stock up on essential home items.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp to sidewalk; entrance is level with sidewalk.
- Founding Date: February 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Flu shots, Immunizations, Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Cosmetics, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, School Supplies, Tobacco products, Toys, Travel Supplies
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 10:00pm, Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm, Sun: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No