Warren House of Pizza, located in the heart of downtown, has been a part of the Warren scene since 1976. They are proud of their tradition of "serving good quality food at reasonable prices." They offer a full menu of pizza, grinders and calzones. Their offerings also include appetizers, pasta, nachos, burgers, chicken dishes, steaks and salads. The website urges you to stop in, even if you're not hungry, to ask for directions or get information about the town of Warren.
- Fax: 401-247-9078
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, 10am - 11pm; Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1976
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.warrenhouseofpizza.com/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Its many family-run businesses.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual