White Tiger Martial Arts
White Tiger Martial Arts, founded by Shihan Thomas P. Hetu, is a martial arts studio located on Waseca Avenue in Barrington. The studio offers professional kenpo, jiujitsu and karate instruction services. Call the number listed during regular business hours for rates, registration and schedule information.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 5:00pm - 8:30pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm; Closed Friday and Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 5/1/2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Group/family
- Membership info: $19.95 trial offer includes two classes & a free uniform.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 20
- Average class size: 8
- Number of instructors: 3
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Type: Aikido, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate, Kickboxing, Kung Fu
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: The best fight is the one that is avoided.