I live in Bristol with my wife and two children. We love Bristol and are committed in supporting it in many ways. We purchased and 120 year old house on Wood Street and over the past 6 years have renovated it into an energy and economic efficient house.
I work for Providence Energy Group a company I founded.
Providence Energy Group was founded by Paul James Raducha. Paul Raducha is a certified Public accountant with over 10 years of experience in renewable energy. He has direct experience in all aspects of renewable energy projects from development to project management to asset management.
- CFO of one the largest solar integrator in the United States, which was one of INC’s FastestGrowing Companies 2 years in a row.
- Mr. Raducha also worked for Lux Research an international firm which provides strategic advice and on-going intelligence for broad range emerging technologies including solar technology.
- Directly involved in the development, construction, and asset management of a 4.3 MW solar IPP (QF) plant that was the culmination of a 35 MW energy park on the Middlesex County utility Authority landfill (Edgeboro Landfill) in East Brunswick NJ.
- Advisory Board member for the Slater Fund for Smart Grid Technology Investments
- Member of PJM: the largest Regional Transmission Operator (RTO) in the united states and is active on several committees.
- A logical proponent of renewable energy, smart grid technology and prudent management of energy resources, and has testified before state legislature regarding renewable energy policy and administration.
- Mr. Raducha has headed numerous positions as Controller and CFO during his career which provides the guidance and structure to implement prudent management and reporting procedures.
- Mr. Raducha graduated from Clarion University of Pennsylvania with honors and began his career at KPMG Peat Marwick in Pittsburgh and Hartford.